Max Keiser Viral Video – an SOS from the past?March 18, 10
21st Century Viral Video was a time-traveller’s SOS signal!
C.P.N.N. (Cooperativist People’s News Network) –18 March 2110.
After very detailed A.I.-based Steganalysis of primitive 21st century Internet data, scientists now believe that the infamous “Max Keiser Greek Crisis video with Greek subtitles“ was in reality a time-traveller’s SOS message, targeting the future: – The guy must have been desperately striving to communicate with his colleagues in the future, after his mysterious disappearance in the past: The 21st century, i.e. humanity’s most barbaric Mortal Past! In a certain time-journey, the unlucky time-traveler lost contact with the 22nd century. However, it appears that he used steganography later on, embedded in the Max Keiser Viral Video, to transmit an SOS message !
The message is visible, if you watch carefully the ancient viral video:
The steganography-encrypted SOS message is embedded in an ancientGreek man’s face; look for the visible outbursts of encrypted information, in each grimace:
Another alleged example of a Lost Time-Traveller is the Greek blogger and journalist Mr. Christos Morphos, who posted about the 2008 World Crisis: He was among the very few people talking about a Capitalist Mega-plunder, at a time when everyone was assuming the exact opposite: Economic collapse and recession. However, this particular case of alleged time-travel remains unverified today (in 2110).
Related articles by Zemanta
- Internet of Things Explained (Video) (readwriteweb.com)
- Blog – How to Spot Suspicious VoIP signals (technologyreview.com)
- VOIP ideal for hiding secret messages? (mt-soft.com.ar)
- Spy Pix 1.0 for iPhone – Hide Secret Messages in Plain View (comsecllc.blogspot.com)
- Steganography Podcast – Embedding Secret Messages in Online Conversations (q-ontech.blogspot.com)
- Data stealth mode for Miley Cyrus fans (sciencetext.com)
- YouTube: Rickroll Removal Was a Mistake (mashable.com)
- Viral YouTube Video Gets Crying 3-Year-Old Fan a Justin Bieber Visit (mashable.com)
- Viral videos don’t really suck (jumblerant.blogspot.com)
- Viral Video Statistics: OK Go (viralblog.com)
- Updated: 2 New Viral Videos SpinAwards 2010 (viralblog.com)
- Common Craft seems to forget what makes viral videos … well viral (inquisitr.com)
- Book Publisher Tries Reversing the Fate of Industry with Viral Video (mashable.com)
Posted in Futurology, Πολιτική του μέλλοντος, Τέχνη, Χιούμορ | Tagged Add new tag, Cryptography, Data, Future, humor, humour, Max Keiser, Security, Steganography, Video, Viral video, Voice over Internet Protocol |